How will Yoga benefit me
The benefits of Yoga are immense and can be classified under physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits.
Yoga works in 3 ways : Yogic breathing, Stretching and Maintaining yoga postures.
- Focused deep breathing increases lung capacity and increases vigor and vitality and detoxifies the body.
- It clears the mind, improves concentration and elevates the mood which in turn improves overall well being. It gives calmness and peace to the mind.
- Stretching strengthens the joints, muscles and bones and gives flexibility.
- Lack of flexibility and weakened muscles the main causes of back pain.
- Stretching of spine is good not just for the back but also for mood, posture, poise and balance.
- Maintaining asanas or the Yogic postures massages internal organs, thereby improving the physiology of body like digestion and elimination. It improves blood circulation too.
- Since Yoga effect both the body and the mind, it improves the confidence making one positive which motivates the person to continue working on yoga thereby entering a positive cycle.