Helpful Hints for Yoga practice
1. Listen to your body. Only through your own internal awareness will you come to understand when to work harder or deeper and when to move more slowly.
2. The breath should always be louder than your internal dialogue.
3. Never force yourself into a pose, no posture is worth injury.
4. Take the ambition out of it. You are competing with no one.
5. Less is more with yoga. Take your time and build your practice slowly, there is nowhere to “get” to.
6. Set up a regular practice for yourself. Practice is the key to the entire science of yoga.
7. Enjoy your practice. Acknowledge and receive the gift you are giving yourself.